ApprenticeshipPHL Symposium: Apprenticeships to Promote Economic Recovery, Equity & Growth
Monday, february 1, 2021
You're invited to the ApprenticeshipPHL Symposium: Apprenticeships to Promote Economic Recovery, Equity & Growth from February 1-12, 2021.
Over two weeks, we'll dive into:
- Why businesses should consider an apprenticeship as a pandemic recovery strategy
- How apprenticeship may be your best strategy for promoting race, equity, and inclusion
- The current state of the apprenticeship system and supports in Southeast PA and what is to come
Expert-led presentations and small group discussions will be facilitated across three tracks:
- Employer Track will focus on building and growing apprenticeships. Leaders from a broad range of industries will share their perspectives, strategies and lessons learned.
- Partners, Sponsors, and Communities Track will focus on collaborating to expand apprenticeship. We will do a deeper dive on the role of sponsors and educational partners in successfully developing apprenticeships.
- Practitioner & Systems Track will focus on innovation, scaling and impact. This track offers apprenticeship practitioners, intermediaries, and key system partners the opportunities to explore how to strengthen the Southeastern Pennsylvania Apprenticeship ecosystem.
Each day will feature a presentation from 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM ET focused on one of the tracks above. This event is for all businesses and organizations curious about developing an apprenticeship program or organizations already participating in an active program.
Philadelphia, PA, USA, October 8, 2020
Rebuild, PIDC, and Philadelphia Works join to help women and people of color access well-paying jobs and strengthen diverse-led small businesses across the city
Philadelphia, PA, USA, November 13, 2019
Philadelphia Works and ApprenticeshipPHL are proud to celebrate National Apprenticeship Week (NAW) November 11-17! All weeklong Philadelphia will acknowledge the amazing programs and workforce[...]